Sous Chef £22K+ Tips Winchester City Centre Pub Live In Available Role Overview:Our client is a popular, food led pub situated in the centre...
Sous Chef - Up to £30k + Tips- Winchester - Pub - Live In Available
Our client is a popular, food led Rosette Awarded pub situated on the Outskirts of Winchester. The pub operates an impressive fresh food menu and is a part of a well - known group of pubs, offering excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Sous Chef to join their brigade.
Your main responsibilities as a Sous Chef
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Develop and train Junior chefs
- Controlling of Stock
What you need to get the job Sous Chef:
- Experience at a Strong Sous level in a similar establishment
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef:
- Salary of up to £27k-£30k+ Tips
- Great career progression opportunities
- Career development inside the company
- Live in is AVAILABLE
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.