Chef Leisure Facility Exeter Up to £21,000Job Overview:Our client is a prestigious leisure facility and Georgian manor house, you'll even feel like you're in a...
Chef de Partie - Education Unit - Taunton - £8.84 Per Hour
Our client is a huge global player in contract catering looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join the team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression for a School in Taunton.
* Preparation and cooking of food
* Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
* Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
* Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
* Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
* Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
* Menu planning
* Menu costings
How to be successful:
* Previous chef experience and good communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
* Basic Health and Safety certificate (advantageous but not essential)
* Good customer service skills
* Monday-Friday plus alternate Sundays
* Straight Shifts
* Great company to work for with great benefits.
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!