HEAD CHEF / KITCHEN MANAGER FOOD LED GASTRO PUB NEAR FARNHAM£40K Role Overview: Recruiting a Head Chef / Kitchen Manager for an independent gastro pub...
HEAD CHEF / KITCHEN MANAGER - FOOD LED GASTRO PUB - WINSDOR
Our client is an independent fantastic gastro pub company with 5 locations within the Surrey / Berkshire area. Each pub has its own character and charm and all are well known in their areas amongst foodies for their high standard of food using fresh ingredients. They are wonderful environments to work in with a family friendly approach. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Head Chef to join their team at one of their gastro pubs located in Windsor. As a Head Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week.
As the Head Chef / Kitchen Manager you will be responsible for the overall running of the kitchen including stock ordering, rotas and managing your staff. Menus are done by the Executive Chef of the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
- To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
- To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
- To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
- To comply with all of the health and safety and food safety legislations
- NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Rewards & Benefits:
- Salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply for this role simply press the 'APPLY' button now.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.