Trainee Manager Gastro Pub Winchester £21k The role:A Trainee Manager is required for this beautiful food-led gastro pub with bedrooms in a large village situated...
Assistant Manager - Food-Led Pub - Lyndhurst- Up to £24k
An Assistant Manager is required for this popular, privately owned gastro pub in a large village situated in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire. They serve fresh locally sourced food in the bar and separate restaurant area and cater for private functions. The successful candidate will be strong in restaurant management and will work 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Run shifts in the restaurant and bar areas
- Take responsibility for food service in the restaurant
- Ensure excellent service is provided
- Carry out Duty Management shifts
- Train and develop the team
- Create a welcoming atmosphere
- Be attentive to customers' needs
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Experience in restaurant supervision/ management in a quality food led hospitality environment
- Good understanding of food and efficient service
- Excellent food knowledge
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of up to £24k depending on experience
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training opportunities and support with NVQs
- Free parking
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.