Trainee Manager- Pub Group in Brockenhurst £21k The role:This successful restaurant & gastro-pub group pride themselves on offering a range of traditional fresh home...
Trainee Manager - Gastro Pub - Winchester - £21k
A Trainee Manager is required for this beautiful food-led gastro pub with bedrooms in a large village situated in the New Forest National Park in Hampshire, England. This pub is part of a progressive group that believes in excellent food and great customer service. They serve home-made, fresh food and they are looking for someone with a big personality who they can train to become a manager. You will work straight shifts 5/7 days to include evenings and weekends.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the General Manager with the management of the food-led pub
- Organise bookings for Reception and functions
- Assisting in back office tasks including stock management
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Assist with developing and training the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job:
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Experience working in either a quality food led pub or hotel
- Big personality
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in food and beverage is essential
- Salary of £21.000
- Work for a progressive company
- Excellent training and career opportunities
- Transport due to location of the pub
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.