CHEF DE PARTIE REFURBISHED GASTRO PUB HORLEY£24k + tips Must drive or live close by *Role Overview: Recruiting for passionate Chef De Partie or Senior...
CHEF DE PARTIE - GASTRO PUB
LIVE IN ACCOMADATION
NEAR EPSOM, SURREY
With pubs around Surrey and Hampshire and after 10 successful years, this vibrant pub group have recently taken on their 10th pub, and are looking for a Chef De Partie to join the team in Epsom after an extensive refurbishment. They are very much food led using fresh, seasonal ingredients from local suppliers. It also goes without saying.... They do a pretty good pint too!!!
Job title: CHEF DE PARTIE
Location: NEAR TADWORTH/EPSOM, SURREY
Salary: £20 - 22K, £4K TRONC ON TOP OF SALARY
Shifts: 45 HOURS MIX OF SPLITS AND STRAIGHTS
Rewards and Benefits:
- 2 days off
- Support, training and development
- Amazing gratuities
- Retention and refer a friend bonus'
- Career progression opportunities
- Free meals
- 4% pension
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To deputise for the Sous Chef
- To assist the head chef with menu ideas
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- To train the junior chefs
What you need to be successful in the Chef:
- Previous experience in a gastro pub or fresh food kitchen
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A great leader who can take this operation forward
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.