We are looking to recruit an experienced Contract Catering Head Chef.Reporting to the Catering Manager, with accountability and responsibility for the day to day supervision...
Our chefs are in serious demand. Are you looking for relief work in the North East of England? Are you an experienced chef who wants to be paid for every hour worked?
We are rapidly expanding to our brigade of Contract Catering, Hotel and Restaurants and Care Home Chefs who have the ability to hit the ground running, covering absence / holiday cover in School's, Care Homes's, Commercial and Industrial Kitchens and Hotels and Restaurants.
* food prep, production and delivery - large volume
* delegating to catering assistants / kitchen porters as required
* communicating with the team to ensure smoothness of service
* maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the kitchen
* meeting all on site health and safety requirements
* stock control
You will be:
* professional, punctual and reliable
* experienced for at least one year in a similar role
* contactable by mobile and email
* in possession or able to complete Food Hygiene Level 2
* DBS certificate highly desirable
* able to travel to and from work independently
* hourly pay, paid weekly
* diversity and job satisfaction
* try out various roles before taking your next permanent position
* park on site
* We have noticed a large increase in demand for DBS chefs. An Enhanced DBS check will cost £56.50, and will be renewed every 12 months to ensure we offer the safest possible service to our clients.
* For anyone that doesn't have a current DBS, we can now start paying you back each week £15 for every 30 hours you work within a DBS booking each week.
* To get involved simply contact our office, arrange an appointment to complete your application in Branch.