Blue Arrow require a Support Administrator to join our expanding team here in Burton.As Support Administrator your role will be to provide proactive administration and...
- Ensuring the Workflow Operators manage their Work Orders
- Monitoring the Work Orders to ensure compliance with a response and rectification times
- Input & prioritise service requests from users
- Planning & Dispatching of Reactive Work Orders within Maximo via radio &
- Planning & Dispatching of PPM's within Maximo via radio &
- Closing down of Reactive Work Orders within Maximo 5
- Preparation and issue of Planned Maintenance Work Orders within Maximo
- Closing down of Planned Maintenance Work Orders within Maximo
- Assist in the maintenance of Workflow records & filing system
- Purchase Requisition and Ordering processing for materials and Subcontractors
- Control & monitor the flow of all job requests
- Assist in the delivery of training to the Workflow Team
- Provide administrative support in keeping records (sickness/holiday absences, works, inspections, audits, ) producing reports and general office administration.
- To act as the first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave
- To attend and participate in training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried
- Familiarisation of the Operation and Site
- To undertake special project work as and when
- To undertake in the 1:1 appraisal process with Workflow
- To participate in the Engie 1:1 appraisal process.
- Previous Experience in a Team Leader Role
- Managing a team
- Excellent communication skills Skilled in Helpdesk call processing
- An effective communicator both written & oral
- To plan, prioritise and allocate work
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Preferably Maximo trained, however, job-specific training can be provided Preferably experience of using SAP & Coupa finance and purchasing systems
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available. Immediate start available!