Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie for our client based in Broadway. We are looking for chef with genuine passion for...
Position: Chef De Partie
Location: Woodstock, OX20
Hourly Rate: Up to £12 p/h
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (4 days on, 3 days off)
A great opportunity for a Chef De Partie to join a fantastic Leisure Hotel on the outskirts of Oxford, Woodstock. The Group is an established name in the high end leisure escape market with hotels across the UK. It has been named on the Sunday Times Best Big Companies in the UK for past 15 years.
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie looking for a role with a good work/life balance, opportunities for development and some great perks? If so then look no further...
The Chef de Partie role will involve.....
* Assist the executive chef/head chef in the implementation and monitoring of all departmental training & development plans.
* To control stock management, production levels and portion control to achieve and exceed budget targets
* To manage the departmental budget to support the kitchen team, by providing appropriate tools and resources.
* A thorough understand of all current Health & Safety, HACCP, COSHH and Food Safety regulations
* Maintain and encourage in others the strictest of hygiene disciplines.
* Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
* To carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the management team.
Experience & Training:
* Welcome applicants with previous Chef de Partie or Commie experience
* Must have a proven track record of training, developing, building and motivating a team
* Work in a high volume catering kitchen
What's in it for you?....
* Salary: Up to £12.00 p/h
* Work life balance
* Staff accommodation available
* 20% team member discount across the group - including great discounts on UK holiday parks and breaks.
* Excellent training and development
* Rewards & recognitions
* Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
* Full uniform provided
* Predominantly straight shifts
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.