The Role: We have a unique opportunity for someone to join us as Office Administrator/ Management Support Administrator supporting all administration functions within our Birmingham...
Provide effective administration on general fleet operations and processes that support the fleet strategy, policies and accountability.
- Responsible for the integrity of the HR fleet records ensuring lessor databases remain accurate.
- Provide driver support on fleet policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the collections, storage, repairs and deliveries of surplus vehicles.
- Maintain shared drive and fleet email
- Maintain accurate records on fuel cards and performance.
- Progress Insurers enquiries in respect of motor accident claim and review FNOL's
- Monitor compliance with Driving licence checks and HMRC reporting.
- Manage for the recovery of costs of fines from drivers in line with policy and the disclosure of driver declarations in respect of Notices of Intended Prosecution.
- Responsible for ensuring MID (both vehicle & plant), Dart & TFL registers remain correct and up to date.
- Maintain accurate records that support compliance of the Fleet Operators Recognition scheme (FORS).
- Provide support in monitoring Mot & vehicle equipment testing and adherence to routine vehicle servicing.
- Key participant in managing and maintaining a central and comprehensive ENGIE UK BU fleet database.
- Ensure processes are maintained and automated systems are optimised.
- Support the preparation and reporting of accurate P46 and P11d reporting including car hire.
- Develop increased efficiency through push and pull reporting.
- Conduct regular data accuracy appraisals.
- Provide guidance on general fleet matters to colleagues allocated accompany vehicle where required.
- Resolve external driver complaints and internal operating disputes.
- Support fleet team roles in times of absence.
- Conduct regular data accuracy appraisals on the MID
- Maintain accurate records on compliance of colleagues taking the cash alternative.
- Provide administrative support for TUPE projects, new acquisitions and disposals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Should be able to demonstrate a practical approach to problem-solving
- Results orientated
- Can demonstrate their understanding and practical application of fleet management activities
- Attention to detail
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available. Immediate start available!