Chef Manager School Basingstoke- £21,000 PA Term Time Only Are you a Chef Manager or strong Head Chef looking for a step up? Do you...
Position: Chef Manager
Location: Wallingford, OX10
Hourly Rate: Up to £11.00 p/h
Type: Permanent, 30 hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8:00-14:00)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great primary school in Oxfordshire countryside. The client is looking for an experienced Chef Manager who is passionate and enthusiastic, and in return they are offering a good work life balance and the chance to help lead a fun and also professional team.
- In charge of day to day management of the kitchen
- Cooking Breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children and staff
- Ordering, stock rotation/taking and due diligence paperwork
- Ensuring all food is produced to excellent standards
- Providing suitable food for dietary requirements
- Must have previous experience as Head Chef within a fresh food environment
- Experience in the education contract catering sector is desirable
- Passion for cooking
- You will need great communication skills
- Attention to detail is an absolute must
- Up to £11.00 p/h
- Term Time Only - 39 weeks of the year
- Sociable hours that offer a better work / life balance
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- DBS Check
- Hot meal provided
- Uniform provided
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.