Head Chef £26,000 Hotel Plymouth We are a beautiful hotel in Plymouth which is part of a small chain of hotels. We are currently looking...
F & B Supervisor - £19,000 - Hotel - Plymouth
We are a beautiful hotel in Plymouth which is part of a small chain of hotels. We are currently looking to recruit an F & B Supervisor to assist the head of department looking after food and beverage operations. This hotel prides itself on the great customer service it provides and you will be at the forefront of delivering the service that the hotel expects. Working a straight shift pattern and a 5/7 day week you will be expected to work hours as required but will generally be 40 hours per week. We cater for a lot of functions and conferences so we are looking for experience in this nature in hotels from the relevant candidate.
Key Responsibilities: -
* To work with the F & B Team to best serve everyone's needs & within the scope of the catering dept.
* To meet, greet and seat customers and take orders.
* To be operationally responsible for all Food Safety and Hygiene matters.
* To be operationally accountable for all staffing matters in the department, ensuring that all members of staff are trained to the standard appropriate to their post.
How To Be Successful: -
* Good general education, typically to the Higher/A level equivalent
* Experience of managing a team of staff
* Knowledge of Health and Safety especially in the use of cleaning products
The Reward: -
* A Salary of £19,000
* Performance recognition scheme
* Group Discounts
* Meals on Duty
Candidates will be expected to deliver a high level of customer service and possess excellent communication, leadership and budgetary skills. Previous experience working within the hospitality or events industry in a supervisor or managerial position is essential.
This is a superb opportunity for highly motivated, well organised ambitious individuals