Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently recruiting for several German speaking Customer Support Representative roles based in Glasgow. These are fantastic permanent opportunities to work for...
Do you have experience of outbound Sales / Marketing?
Are you on the market for a new permanent position?
Would you like to start a career with a multi-billion pound FTSE Listed organisation?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
As a key role in generating leads, you will hold a crucial role identifying potential clients for the senior team and will be the first step in the prospecting process. Telephone based, cold calling potential prospects, you will support the senior management team by identifying and qualifying business opportunities across a range of exciting industries.
You will be guided through a full development program, not only to progress and refine your sales skills, but through hands on experience with other key operational departments that play a fundamental role in making a business like ours a success. Through your development and experience we will help you become a fully rounded sales professional with invaluable transferrable skills and opportunity for progression into Inside Sales Executive, Business Development and beyond.
* Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls/emails.
* Learn and develop industry knowledge
* Communicate and liaise with the Senior Team to shape effective outbound sales activity through creating service specific value propositions.
* Obtaining and managing data sources, maintaining compliance with GDPR rules.
* Research prospects, identify key decision makers and generate interest
* Execute targeted calling campaigns to fall in line with the present market focus of the business.
* Generate qualified appointments for the senior team, contributing towards successful closing of opportunities.
* Strong telephone presence and excellent written / spoken communication skills
* Experience with high volume, outbound calling
* Ability to demonstrate success in sales / lead generation
* Proficient in corporate productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce or similar CRM)
* Strong listening skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
The position offers a basic salary of circa £20,000 plus performance related bonus of up to 20% plus benefits package.
If interested, please forward your CV today!