Administrator, Hemel Hempstead, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm, £10.40phTemporary to permanentFriendly working environmentOn-site parkingImmediate requirementWe are recruiting for an administrator to work in our client, a...
Job title: Procurement Systems Specialist, Finance Administrator
Contract type: Fixed term for 1 year
Hourly rate: 9.81 per hour
You will be assisting in the delivery of an effective procurement service by the provision of a high quality information service to facilitate planning and strategic decision making.
Working for a government organisation with a £500 million + turnover. A great opportunity to gain experience working within a large purchasing department. You will be creating reports that will be used across the operation teams, to improve and develop the service.
* Immediate start available
* 1 year on going contract
* Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Key responsibilities include:
* You will create reports on spend and usage to support the Operational Purchasing Team and staff as required.
* Assist in the implementation of local systems and processes for delivery of information.
* Assist in the design and development of dashboards detailing Trusts spend and analysis for inclusion in Procurement reporting.
* You will be responsible for the provision of analytical support to address the requirements of the Category Management team including data preparation, data quality, presentation and reports, analysis, modelling, forecasting and interpretation of data.
* Your role will help demonstrate best value for money for the taxpayer by the effective purchasing of goods and services
* Good knowledge of MS Office suite with excellent knowledge of Excel including advanced functionality (pivot, lookup etc)
* Ability to interpret, analyse, communicate and present complex information and evidence based data
* Ability to reach timely and effective decisions based on the appropriate use of information
* Experience (min 1 years) at a systems or information and data analysis role.
* Training provided
* Opportunity to learn new IT systems
* Chance to work with one of the largest employers in Berkshire
* Close to main line station
Recruitment checks for this role:
* A minimum of three years referencing in writing is required
* Full work history from leaving school is also required.