Position: Retail Customer Service Advisor Location:...
Position: Retail Customer Service Advisor
Location: Newbury RG14
Type: Temporary, full time 40 hours per week
Working Hours: Rotational shifts between Monday - Sunday
Are you a passionate customer service advisor who is looking to kick-start their career in a supportive company who is known for enhancing abilities through a proven training programme? Then look no further as you can gain the power to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
You have an opportunity to make an impact not only helping customers but by providing solutions, applying your listening skills to help find the root of the issues and deal with everything at first contact in a friendly and efficient way. Regardless of where your experience has come from, they want you to showcase your solution focused mind frame along with your clear communication skills. If you have what it takes to become a successful customer advisor then get in contact with the team today.
* Be able to build relationships to resolve issues
* Enjoy working in a target driven environment
* Understanding of customers' requirements
* Customer focused with a genuine desire to deliver outstanding service
* Have a keen eye for detail both written & verbal
* Ability to pass a DBS & Credit Check
* Confident IT skills
What's in it for you?
* 28 days holiday
* Auto pension enrolment
* Full training provided
* A chance to win the superstars award
If this sounds like the right fit role for you then don't hesitate get in touch with us today, hit that apply button.