Chef Leisure Facility Exeter Up to £21,000Job Overview:Our client is a prestigious leisure facility and Georgian manor house, you'll even feel like you're in a...
Chef de Partie - 4* Country Hotel 2 Rosette - Tavistock - Up to £23,000
Located in the heart of the Devon countryside, our client is a beautiful independently owned 4-star country house hotel with a 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant. They are looking for a commis or chef de partie to work as part of a brigade of 6 chefs to deliver top quality food in a fine dining environment, using local produce.
Own transport is essential
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
* At least 12 months experience in a busy kitchen however attitude is more important than experience.
* You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
* You will have experience of working in a similar environment
* It is essential that you have a minimum Level 2 Food Safety Certificate
* You must have a good understanding of written and spoken English.
* Salary up to £23k per annum
* Great tips
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* 28 days holiday
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.