We are recruiting for a talented Pastry Chef to work in our clients 5 star hotel in their multiple AA Rosettes restaurant in the Scottish...
Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with our client, a 5 star hotel in the Highlands with a multi-rosette restaurant, to recruit for a Head Chef to lead their team in the kitchen.
In order to be considered for the Head Chef in this prestigious and highly distinguished hotel group, it is essential that you demonstrate a solid work history with multi-rosette experience at Head Chef Level. If you do not have this experience, then you will not be considered for the role.
You will be motivated and demonstrate the ability to lead and inspire your staff in the kitchen to develop a highly motivated and committed team. You will encourage your staff to continually improve their performance by recognising, praising and rewarding excellence.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen by effectively managing the kitchen team
* Ensuring that the food is produced to the company's high standards and specifications
* Control the food costs in line with budgetary requirements and control all stock
* Source the highest quality ingredients in line with the company's policy
* To delegate responsibility and make follow-up checks to ensure the performance of the kitchen and kitchen team when not personally present
* Train and develop staff to maximise performance, aid staff retention and reduce turnover
* Ensure your kitchen team understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* To lead tastings and train all team members in food knowledge at every opportunity
* Liaise with other staff in the hotel, such as the General Manager, Assistant Manager and Duty Manager
* Develop all aspects of sales within the hotels, such as implementing new initiatives to meet and exceed targets
* Ensure GP figures are to target
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary and additional benefits such as Annual Gratuity and a Bonus Scheme.
If this sounds like the role for you, send your CV for immediate consideration.