Chef de Partie -Thetford £23,000+tips Fresh food Straight shiftsThe Role: A Chef is required for this country inn based in the Thetford area....
Chef -Thetford - £26,000 - Fresh food led Country Inn - Rosette Standard
A Sous Chef is required for this country inn based in the Thetford area. This restaurant is situated in a lovely rural location so your own transport is essential. It is rosette standard so if you have a passion for cooking please look no further!
Your main responsibilities as Sous Chef will include:
- Overseeing the Kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the other Chefs in the Kitchen
- Taking Charge of the Banqueting Kitchen
What you need to get the job:
- Experience at Junior Sous Chef level looking to step up
- Banqueting & High Volume Experience
- Knowledge of Indian Cuisine desirable but not essential
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent preferred
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Salary of £26k + share of tips
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.