Sous Chef £24,000 Poole FreehouseWe are looking to recruit our next fantastic Sous Chef for our popular Freehouse in the Poole area. We offer a...
Sous Chef - Central Poole - Up to £27,000 - High End Restaurant
We are a beautiful restaurant located in the centre of Poole looking at recruiting a well experienced Sous Chef which will be ideal for or a well-developed Junior Sous looking for their next step in the industry. We use only the freshest ingredients, locally sources and served to our guests from 8am for breakfast and are open all the way through until dinner closes at around 9pm.
Our Kitchen is closed Sunday night and you will be given two days off together to get that down time you need to recharge your batteries as we are a full on operation and like to make sure we give back to our workforce.
We have live in accommodation as well charged at £50 per week including all bills.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Sous Chef
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
- Organising the other members of your team and delegating responsibilities
- Working with the more junior members of staff and training them
- Using fresh ingredients to make good, quality food.
What you need to be successful in the Sous Chef role
- Strong man management skills
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and able to work as part of a team
- NVQ's level 1, 2 or equivalent
- Salary of up to £27K per annum + Tips
- 5/7 days per week
- The chance to join a prestigious establishment
- Live in Available if required.
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button