Sous Chef £28K+ Tips Fareham Pub Role Overview:Our client is a popular, food led pub situated in Fareham. The pub operates an impressive food...
Sous Chef - Gastro Pub - Cadnam - £29,000
A Sous Chef is required for a lovely country pub based in Cadnam. They serve an excellent range of freshly cooked meals using local produce. The successful candidate will work 5 out of 7 days, a variety of shifts.
Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Hands on Support Management of the kitchen
- Prepare and cook meals using fresh produce
- Assist with training the Jnr Team
- Stock control
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Experience at Sous Chef level in a quality fresh food restaurant or hotel
- A willingness to learn and progress
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Must have own transport
- A salary of up to £29,000 per annum
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.