Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with the UK's leading healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a PART-TIME...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a PART-TIME RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT to join in their team. You would be working as key member of the HR and Recruitment team working within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note this a temporary position starting as soon as possible with the views of becoming longer term / permanent. Candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation. This would suit individual's looking for part-time or immediate work with the chance for longer term employment.
* On-site parking is available
* On-site canteen and other facilities available
* Holiday entitlement (28 days including bank holidays) and increases after successful period of time
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
Pay Rate: £10.74 p/h
Hours: 22.5 hour per week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday's (9:00am - 5:00pm)
About the Role
You will be providing professional administrative support to the HR Recruitment Lead in the recruitment of Health Advisors, Clinical Advisors and various other roles across the East Midlands.
You will be responsible for the management of your own workload, and must have the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision. This role will involve frequent interaction with colleagues and customers where a high level of written and verbal communication will be required. A flexible approach in this job is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
Duties will also include:
* Advertising various job roles
* Efficiently going through a high volume of job applications identifying suitable candidates
* Pre-screening and telephone interviewing candidates
* Selecting suitable candidates and conducting interviews
* Conducting assessments
* Working to tight deadlines
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments building strong working relationships
* Ensuring HR policies and processes are being adhered to at all times
* Ensuring compliance in line with Data Protection Legislation
* Conducting right to work check
* Maintaining necessary vetting documentation and relevant compliance checks are carried out on all candidates
* Auditing candidate packs
* Updating and maintaining employee files
* Dealing with queries via email, over the phone and face to face
* Providing excellent customer service at all times
* Providing feedback to candidates in a professional, timely manner
* General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous recent recruitment experience in a fast paced working environment is essential
* Previous customer service and administration experience is essential
* Previous experience in the Healthcare industry is desirable
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located in Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as there are bus stops a short walk from the site, and a 5 minute walk from Derby train station.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.