Head Chef Contract Catering Blandford £10.50p/h Monday to FridayRole Overview:Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility...
Chef de Partie £9 p/h - Monday to Friday - Blandford
We are a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef de Partie for our site in Blandford.
Our Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. The successful candidate will work - 5/7 days 6 am-2:30pm/11am-7.30pm - 1 in 4 weekends on 37.5hrs a week - cooking and serving members of the team on site on a plated and buffet basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie:
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* Stock control
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef De Partie:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.