Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering? We are seeking for a Chef Manager to work for a School in Sutton area...
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an experienced Operations Manager / Group Manager / Area Manager to work for a well-known Contract Caterer, looking after multiple Schools (Secondary & Primary) in the South West London area.
As a Group Manager you will understand and deliver client & company service standards, continually strive to exceed them through a pro-active, responsible and committed approach.
You will be responsible for 10/15 Schools and for leading and motivating Area Support team and through them the staff they are responsible for.
- Salary : £32,000 per annum (Negotiable)
- Working hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Location : Within South West London
- Current and full driving license and reliable vehicle essential
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Complete Client Services audits, ensuring minimum standards are achieved or exceeded
- Develop and continually strive to improve the performance and skills of the Area Support team and all catering staff
- Continually strive to increase sales through increased meal numbers and hospitality sales, whilst effectively controlling food costs
- To plan, organise and control the Catering Establishments' operations to ensure that the food quality, presentation and service are provided to the appropriate Group Schools standards as set by the Director Group Schools
- To assist the Manager Client Services in preparing the Annual Budget
- To produce cost/sales analyses when required by the Manager Client Services
- Involvement in menu planning, special events and hospitality events
- Previous experience as a Group Manager, Area Manager, Operations Manager or similar multi-site role.
- A performance driven leadership approach
- Previous contract catering experience within large volume catering
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong leadership and management ability
- Ambitious and career driven
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.