Class 2 Driver Uxbridge £30,000 per year A UK leading building equipment retailer are looking for 3 x Class 2 drivers to be based in...
An excellent opportunity has become available to work for an office rental company based in London Bridge. A permanent role working Monday to Friday office hours between 8am to 5.30pm paying up to £35K with bonus incentives.
This position will require you to work closely with the Facilities Management team and work alongside colleagues and business to ensure the smooth running of day to day duties within the building.
- Encouraging ongoing client connections by arranging events and meet ups
- Ensure client file data meets compliance standards and is captured in line with regulations
- Carry out regular building walks to generate the achievement of high visual standards
- Work in partnership with the Portfolio Manager and support with new business viewings and walk ins as and when needed
- On site team management including arranging daily plans and schedules, overseeing opening and closing procedures, conducting morning meetings and monthly team meetings
- Troubleshooting day to day IT & Telcoms issues, escalating where appropriate
- Arrange client alterations when required using the Freshdesk platform
- Manage adherence to the building security measures including safe storage of access keys and cards
- Line management and resourcing experience
- Financial awareness, cost effective building management, billing and invoicing experience
- Excellent MS Office, in particular Word and Excel skills
- Service Industry/customer facing experience
- Health and Safety Regulations knowledge
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's at A-C/8-4 grade or equivalent
- Extensive member facing and customer service experience
- Previous exposure to HR process adherence and people management
- Resourceful, articulate, personable
- Ability to multitask and communicate at all level
- Resilient, self motivated and proactive
- Professional and confidential
If this position is for you then APPLY NOW!