I am currently recruiting for an Actuarial Intern to work with one of the UK leading banking groups. The role is based in Edinburgh City...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Room Bookings and Switchboard Operator to work with a well established client in Edinburgh's City Centre.
This is a full time temporary role, with the likelihood of being made permanent.
Hours: 40 hours per week between 07:45 - 1900 Monday to Friday & will need to cover events in evenings occasionally till 21:00 at short notice.
Pay Rate: £9.34 per hour
Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a high quality, fast-paced Corporate environment; committed to ensuring delivery of 5* service with a passionate approach to exceed our client's expectations. You will be the face of the company and must be able to promote a professional and positive image to all our guests and employees at all times
The day to day tasks would include but not be limited to:
* Meeting and Greeting Clients, making sure they receive a 5*service at all times
* Booking conference rooms across the globe for clients and internal staff
* Answering switchboard calls
* Connecting Video Conference calls for clients
* Booking taxis for clients
* Making sure all client meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times
* Managing a busy shared inbox
* Arranging catering for meetings
* General porterage duties, this will include setting up meeting rooms which involves heavy lifting, delivery of flip charts and setting up catering tables
* Providing weekly reports for the FOH Manager
* Any ad hoc duties/responsibilities required by the Front of House Manager
The successful candidate would be required to have:
* Good communication skills both writing and verbal
* At least 3 years Reception experience (preferably from a corporate background)
* At least 1-year reservations experience
* Be self-motivated but also able to work as part of a team
* Good organisational and time management skills are essential
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to deliver a 5* Service at all times
* Have a positive attitude
* Impeccable grooming, timekeeping & attendance is a must
* Be of immaculate appearance and have a professional manner at all times.
* Must be confident in using Outlook/Word & Excel