The Role:We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment. Managing inbound & outbound customer queries relating...
- Carry out a range of customer service and administration duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant administration within agreed service standards.
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the teams' workload.
- Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is accurate and clearly understood, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Look for opportunities to enhance own skills and knowledge within direct team and the department.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by identifying areas of improvement to processes and service.
- Ensure processes are completed to the highest standard, challenging and escalating when process/policies cause any unintended consequences to either the customer and/or the bank
- Access and navigate the relevant LBG systems to review and propose customer options.
- Focus on excellent customer service whilst delivering against defined business objectives.
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are accurate and meet the required quality standards.
- Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance, training, competency scheme & business standards.
- Positive attitude to change, and develop own skills to meet the changing customer, business and financial environmental needs.
- Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience.
- Maintain a good understanding of end to end customer journey.
- Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts and reward schemes
- Weekly pay
- Progress within banking
- Dedicated consultant
Hours and pay:
- £9 per hour + Bonus
- Monday to Friday
- Rotational shifts between 09:00am - 17:00pm
* INTERVIEWING NOW! *
APPLY TODAY to find out more about the roles available and to be interviewed this week!