Blue Arrow is recruiting for a Payroll Assistant for one of clients, a well known organisation Within to the Scottish Government. Located in Livingston Pay...
Blue Arrow is currently looking to get in touch with Finance Assistants that have experience in Purchase Ledger to work on a temporary on-going contract with our Glasgow-based client.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high level, confidential support to the financial team and ensure that transactions are processed in a timely manner and to the highest standard. I am looking to speak to candidates who are immediately available, self-motivated and organised with the ability to prioritise the workload and understand financial information.
* Raising, processing, approving and closing purchase orders
* Managing the receipt of goods and invoices and processing receipt of cash and cheques
* Dealing with invoice queries and purchasing issues
* Processing payees claim forms, expenses claims and updating the system accordingly
* Liaising with stakeholders for flight, hotel and accommodation
Key Skills and Experience:
* Relevant work experience in a financial environment
* First class communication skills and ability to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels
* Experience in planning and organising travel and processing expense claims
* Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Office), previous experience of Agresso system knowledge is desirable
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand and candidate recognition rewards
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
If you feel like you have got what it takes to be successful in this role, apply today!