Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary customer service administrators based in Pride Park, Derby. We have a number of...
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000 depending on experience
This role is to provide vital support and assistance to internal and external relationships within the finance department of an industry leading manufacturing business.
- A permanent position
- Woking Monday to Friday - 08.30 until 17.00 with an early finish on Friday
- Up to £20,000 salary depending on experience
Key responsibilities include:
- This role primarily involves treasury activities and processing expenses claims whilst also working alongside an experienced team of Shared Service Professionals to achieve our Finance mission and goals.
- Business support & Management of the UK ExpenSys system, and processing of expense claims ensuring that all claims are administered in line with our Service Level Agreement and are compliant with tax and legal requirements.
- Management of all the UK credit card & travel accounts, statement reconciliations and ledger processing.
- Support the Shared Services Team with banking and invoice query resolution and enhance the good working relationship with our external service provider TCS.
- Supporting the Shared Services Manager during the annual audit process, and with ad hoc duties as requested.
- Previous experience within an accounts assistant role or relevant finance experience able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- You must have knowledge of SAP and excellent Excel knowledge
- You can easily adapt, have proven communication and customer service skills, and can cope under pressure.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, organised with ability to implement and follow Systems' and procedures.
- You have a high level of motivation along with proven analytical stills, you will be required to prioritise, and progress unresolved queries.
- You are Diligent with a high degree of accuracy, and excellent attention to detail.
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Free Parking
- Permanent position
- Good transport links into local town
- Short walk from bus/train station
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- Free onsite parking
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.