Do you have previous Reception / Switchboard experience? Are you confident in delivering excellent customer service? Are you immediately available for ad-hoc temporary work in...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently recruiting for several German speaking Customer Support Representative roles based in Glasgow.
These are fantastic permanent opportunities to work for a well-known innovative organisation with international routes for people who are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Service across the business.
You will be an ambassador for the clients brand, your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients' customers. You should be calm, technically minded and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be making the customer journey as seamless as possible.
- Ensuring customers queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care and professionalism
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customer's issue
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries
The successful candidates should have:
- Native level fluency in English and German, particularly reading & writing
- Previous experience in a customer care role
- Self-motivated and a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and a logical, methodical approach with good analytical, PC and problem-solving skills
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary with ongoing full support and training.
Interested please apply now!