Warehouse Cleaners required AlfretonContract type: Temporary ongoingHourly rate: £8.21 We are currently recruiting for warehouse cleaners with previous experience. We have multiple roles available to...
Factory Administrators with Stock Management experience
Would you describe yourself as a hands on Administrator?
If so, Blue Arrow Derby are currently recruiting for multiple Administrators to work in a Warehouse/Factory environment. Our client require a candidate who has worked with SAP or a similar stock management system.
You will be working for one of Derbyshire's largest logistics companies based onsite at a leading manufacturing company.
As a warehouse administrator you will divide your time between working in an office and in busy warehouse facilities.
* Booking inbound goods on to the system
* Confirming picked orders/requests on the system ahead of delivery to project
* Stock/Inventory management
* Picking and packing
* Data entry
* Processing receipts
* Taking records and documenting the details of orders.
* General administration duties: Filing, scanning, printing, responding to emails.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
* Previous experience working with SAP or similar programme
* Good communication skills
* Proven reliability
* You must have previous warehouse administration / administration experience
* Be proactive with a strong work ethic
* You must be able to work on your own initiative
* Be familiar with Excel, Word and data entry programs
Why should you apply?
A company known within the local area and on a national level, with regular and ongoing work available, free parking on site, genuine chances for permanent contracts as well as progression opportunities. Also, they are able to offer one of the leading pay rates for this job type
The Pay Rates:
Mornings/Days - £9.65
Afternoons - £10.91
Saturday - £14.48
Sunday - £19.30
Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week) + weekend overtime when required
Days: 07.30am - 4.00pm
Mornings: 6:00am - 2:00pm
Afternoons: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Based on two rotation shift patterns
* Located in Derby City centre meaning easy transport links if you do not drive
* Free onsite parking for Drivers
After this an on-site induction will take place to show you the place of work before starting. If this position is for you CLICK APPLY NOW with an up to date CV