Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary customer service administrators based in Pride Park, Derby. We have a number of...
Administrators - Temporary - Full-time - Derby City Centre
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit administrators to support within their enrollment department. You would be working as key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible and are for around 10 weeks. There is a possibility these positions may be extended further. Candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
Pay Rate: £8.33 p/h -£8.65 p/h
Hours: Mon-Fri (9:00am - 5:00pm with 4:30pm finish on Friday) - 30 minutes for lunch
37 hours per week
About the Role
You will be responsible for the management of your own workload and must have the ability to work autonomously with minimum supervision. This role will involve frequent interaction with colleagues and customers where a high level of written and verbal communication will be required. A flexible approach in this job is essential, as is the ability to prioritise and organise workloads.
Duties will also include:
* Supporting with and the preparation for projects and events occurring within the company
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Direct contact with students through phone and email
* Answering basic queries and signposting more complex queries
* Processing sponsorship forms
* Amending student records
* Producing letters
* General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Previous customer service experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.