Restaurant and Bar Manager £26,000 £28,000 Milton KeynesBlue Arrow are recruiting on behalf of our client as they undergo re-branding. This is a great opportunity...
BAR MANAGER - GOLF CLUB - High Wycombe - £26K-£27k
A Traditional private members golf club situated near High Wycombe are seeking an experienced Bar Manager. The Bar Manager will be an essential member of the Food and Beverage team and will be dedicated in providing exceptional quality and service to members, member's guests, and visitors, ensuring excellent first impressions.
Experience in a similar role will have prepared you for this challenge, and you will be self-motivated, well presented, with a passion for delivering customer service.
Role of Bar Manager
- To lead, train and develop the bar team in order to consistently deliver the Golf Club's' bar service standards
- To ensure statutory compliance.
- To manage the day to day business with a passionate and creative approach to exceed guest expectations.
The ideal candidate should be:
- An experienced Bar Manager or Deputy from a busy, quality background, looking for a progressive and challenging career move
- Organised and focused, with clear and effective communication
- Able to manage the smooth running of the banqueting bars, as well as the main bar
- Able to demonstrate efficient cellar management.
- Company benefits
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.