CHEF DE PARTIEFOOD LED GASTRO PUB£24K + TIPSOUTSKIRTS OF GUILDFORDAMAZING COMPANY Role Overview: Recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join a leading pub group...
CHEF DE PARTIE
AMAZING BOARDING SCHOOL
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef role:
- Salary of up to £24,000 per annum
- 2 days off (work/life balance)
- Straight shifts
- Career progression opportunities
Recruiting for a talented, driven and passionate Chef De Partie to join one of the UK's most prestige Boarding Schools located in Godalming, the contract catering company have held the contract at the school for an impressive number of years due to their amazing service they provide. Their menus are modern and on trend.
Now is a very exciting time to join the team after the opening of a brand new kitchen and dining facilities, this is a very busy site where no 2 days are the same it is high volume and they also cater for a lot of hospitality functions throughout the year.
This role is a 5/7 day rota basis on early and late shifts - all shifts are straight shifts roughly 40 hours a week
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef:
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Washing up and cleaning of the kitchen
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
What you need to be successful in the Chef role:
- Good communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Experience in a similar role
To Apply - Simply click the 'Apply' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.