Our public sector client are looking to appoint 2 Administrators for their central health facility in Barrhead. This is a great opportunity for someone who...
Do you have previous Administration Experience?
Are you comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment?
Are you immediately available for ongoing temporary work for the rest of the year?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow are seeking an experienced Administrator for our Education Sector Client based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will provide high level, confidential administrative support to the management team along with ad-hoc support to the team.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Administration Support
* Typing and Updating Correspondence and Reports
* Minuting meetings
* Ad-hoc support as required by the Management Team.
Key Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in an Administrative Role
* The ability to multi task in a very fast paced environment
* Excellent organisation skills
* First class communication skills and the ability to deal with colleagues and clients at all levels.
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow as a flexible employee:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
* Opportunity to work with a mixture of clients in different areas
This is an ongoing temporary position working Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The role offers an hourly rate between £9.50 - £10.00 dependant on relevant experience.
If interested, please apply with your up to date CV.