Chef de Partie4* Hotel£19.000Great Tips All overtime is paid 4* Modern Luxury Hotel close set between the coastal towns of Southampton and...
Snr Sous Chef - 4* Hotel - Chichester-£28k+tips+paid overtime
A fabulous 4 star Hotel set in beautifully landscaped grounds of Private Members Club in the West Sussex countryside. This hotel covers weddings and functions throughout the year. Restaurant offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. Currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Sous Chef to join the team. As a Senior Sous Chef you will work 5 out of 7 days per week - various shifts. There is a live in accommodation available for the relocation purposes for successful candidate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Sous Chef (Chichester):
- Ensure the kitchen is run in the same professional manner
- Control food costs percentages and assist with the preparation of budgets
- Manage payroll and staff rota's
- Provide training and development opportunities for staff - spot those keen to develop
- Champion top notch inductions - ensuring all new starters have a great start
- Communicate performance and development issues on a regular basis.
- Work with Executive Head Chef to influence and implement new menus.
- Maintain kitchen standards, comply with statutory regulations and uphold the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
What You Need To Be a Successful Senior Sous Chef (Chichester):
- Passion for what you do and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communicator and a sense of fun!
The Reward/Benefits - Senior Sous Chef (Chichester):
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum
- Great Tips
- Company benefits
- Paid overtime
- Live in accommodation available
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.