Pastry Chef de Partie 2AA Restaurant £22K £24KRole Overview:Our client is a fabulous 2 AA Restaurant set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex...
Chef de Partie - Chichester - £20K - £24K
Prestigious Event Catering Venue set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex, offers a selection of dishes using fresh organic produce, delivered to a high standard. Professional team is inviting Chef de Partie to join the brigade and take over an exciting role! You will work 40 hours a week, 5/7 , mixed shifts , paid overtime.
There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
- To comply with the hotels' health and safety and food safety legislations
- To supervise and motivate the team when required
- To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Passionate about delivering and exceeding a high standard of presentation of all dishes
- Previous experience working in a fine dining establishment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Attention to detail, precision and patience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
The Reward/Benefits - Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Salary up to £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Great Tips
- Paid overtime
- Live in accommodation available
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.