Chef de Partie Chichester £20K £24KRole Overview:Prestigious Event Catering Venue set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex, offers a selection of dishes using...
Pastry Chef de Partie - 2AA Restaurant - £22K - £24K
Our client is a fabulous 2 AA Restaurant set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the West Sussex countryside - Chichester. This Restaurant covers weddings and functions throughout the year and offers a selection of dishes using fresh local produce, delivered to a high standard. They are currently recruiting for an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie to join their team. As a Pastry Chef de Partie you will work 40 hrs 5 out of 7 days per week - various shifts. There is a live in accommodation available for the successful candidate, if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Pastry Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- To develop the pastry section, producing exciting dishes whilst monitoring margins
- Cook consistently and enthusiastically at a high level, as directed by the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Be responsible for hygiene and wastage in your own section and in the kitchen as a whole
- Responsible for the set up of your section and any handover for others entering the section
- Liaise with the senior chefs on a daily basis with an accurate list of orders for the following day(s)
- Be flexible and willing to support colleagues if required
What You Need To Be a Successful Pastry Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Proven experience in a role of a same or similar level
- Proven communication skills
- Experience of working in a multi-kitchen environment or as part of a big team
- Experience of fine dining
- An awareness of costs and food margins
- Ability to develop inspiring dishes relevant to the dining experience
- A passion for delivering amazing customer experience
- A relevant Hospitality/Catering qualification
- Health and Safety and First Aid qualifications
The Reward/Benefits - Pastry Chef de Partie (Chichester):
- Salary up to £22,000 £24,000 per annum
- Great Tips
- Live in accommodation available
- Great career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.