Inbound Call Centre Agents BelperTemporary Permanent £8.39 £8.79Are you a candidate who aspires to help customers? Blue Arrow is looking to recruit large number of...
Blue Arrow is looking to recruit number of experienced Customer Service Advisors for prestigious client based in Belper.
The interviews are taking place on 1st August and start date 12th August for successful candidates.
You can easily access the client with public transport (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
Full training provided. .
- Delivering a professional effortless experience to all our customers who
telephone or email correspondence into Service to arrange an
Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within our service level
agreement, booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform.
- Working in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a
professional service is provided at all levels.
- Professional communication both verbal and written to management,
Interdepartmental and end user.
Working closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
* A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm/ weekend work
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
You will be using web based platforms and Microsoft applications therefore good computer skills are required.
All candidates must be approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Highly a
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
Click apply today!