Position: Chef De PartieLocation: Steventon, OX13Hourly Rate: Up to £25,000Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (No late Shifts: Breakfast & Lunch only)A fantastic opportunity for...
Position: Head Chef
Location: Steventon, OX13
Hourly Rate: Up to £32,000
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (No late Shifts: Breakfast & Lunch only)
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and talented Head Chef who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge? Perhaps you are a senior sous chef looking for your next step? If you have a passion for fantastic service delivery and team development then this could be the role for you.
This company is a well-established family-run bakery and cafe, serving up delicious breakfasts, lunches and teas, is looking for an experienced Head Chef to join their team based in Steventon, near Abingdon.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who prides themselves on being ambitious and forward thinking while maintaining high standards then what are you waiting for?
* Experience of working as a chef with excellent craft skills
* Food Hygiene level 2 & 3
* Strong knowledge of health and safety practices
* Previous supervisory experience preferred
* Experienced in dealing with stock takes, invoicing and meal numbers
* A good understanding of due diligence, paperwork, stock ordering and GP
* A positive nature and friendly approach
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Hardworking and flexible
* The chance to train others and pass on your skills
* 28 days holiday
* 5/7 - No late shifts
* Company pension scheme
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?
If you are interested in this role then APPLY NOW or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949 for more details or to discuss other opportunities.