Chef Sociable Hours Golf Club £23k Straight shiftsFull time/permanentRarely evenings Brilliant independent golf club needing a 3rd chef on a full time basis....
Chef de Partie - Luxury Care Home Group - Epsom
- Up to £12 per hour
- Straight shifts
- 5 hours + paid overtime
- 30am-2.30pm/12pm - 8pm shifts
Recruiting a passionate, talented and dedicated Chef de Partie for a luxury care home group, with this particular site based in the Epsom area.
They pay a good hourly rate of £12 per hour and offer the chance of a work/life balance for anyone from a fresh food background. There are fantastic opportunities for progression within the company, as well as the prestige of workings for such a high end business. Shifts are straight, with no late nights, you'll also get 2 weekends off per month minimum.
The Role of the Chef De Partie (Epsom):
- Prepare, cook and serve hot and cold meals, as and when required
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you
What you need to get the role of Chef De Partie (Epsom):
- Ability to maintain high levels of hygiene within the workplace
- Experience of food preparation
- Ability to cater to various dietary requirements
- Work with fresh food
- Chance to work for a great company
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE SIMPLY CLICK THE 'APPLY' BUTTON.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.