Blue Arrow is looking to recruit number of experienced Customer Service Advisors for prestigious client based in Belper.The interviews are taking place on 1st August...
Blue Arrow is looking to recruit Customer Experience Coordinator for international client based on outskirts of Derby,
Within the UK as the client continues to successfully grow domestic commercial and renewable heating systems they are continually looking to expand training provided. In order to continue to support sales in terms of training provision across existing and future technologies, a vacancy has arisen for a Customer Experience Coordinator to join successful team in order to deliver our ambitious growth targets.
It is temporary ongoing position to start immediately for successful candidate.
Location is easily accessible with public transport, free parking spaces available if you drive.
Your working hours would be Monday to Friday 8.30am start with early finish on Friday. In total 37 hours per week.
Company's vision: Taking care of a better climate - inside each home and the world around it. Company pursue it as a global leader for residential heating and hot water solutions with innovative, eco-friendly technologies and the energy of over 12.000 people in more than 20 countries. The trust of our 30 million customers worldwide speaks for itself. Change the world by changing your career.
* Reporting directly to the Customer Journey Manager this role will focus largely on planning and promoting training courses through various channels ranging from telephone through to digital means.
* The role will also entail liaising with sales and service staff and customers to ensure communication, clarity and customer service is maintained to the highest standards and an excellent customer experience is delivered.
* Based at our Head Office the role may involve travel to different sites of the Company within the UK and Eire from time to time, hence a full U.K. driving license is essential.
What we are looking for:
* The successful applicant would be expected to have some or all of the following qualifications/ attributes: excellent communication and presentation skills and excellent general IT skills (PowerPoint, Word, Windows etc).
* Excellent skills working with Microsoft Excel and a sound knowledge of SalesForce and the ability to liaise with customers in all sectors of the heating industry.
* Flexible approach to work, good knowledge of the heating industry and good organisational skills, able to work independently and as part of a team.
* A sound understanding of corporate governance and protocol and a passion for training and development.
- working in the modern head office for international client
- great staff facilities (staff canteen/ COSTA coffee)
- free parking
- Immediate start (following successful interview)
- 30 mins bus ride from Derby or Ripley
If you feel that your skills and experience is matching with client's expectation please upload your CV yo apply.