Chef de Partie 4* Country Hotel 2 Rosette Tavistock Up to £23,000Role Overview Located in the heart of the Devon countryside, our client is a...
Chef - Leisure Facility - Exeter - Up to £21,000
Our client is a prestigious leisure facility and Georgian manor house, you'll even feel like you're in a country retreat, yet just minutes from Exeter city centre. It has long featured as one of Exeter's most prominent establishments. We have in the region of 5,000 members who play golf, squash, tennis or racketball, use the gym and fitness classes, swim in their indoor and outdoor heated pools or simply relax with friends over a drink or a bite to eat. The facility also caterers for a lot of functions, events and cater for a large volume of numbers You will work a 5/7 day week on a 40 hour contract with the benefit of mainly a straight shift pattern.
- Running a section within the kitchen
- Producing dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Supervising the Commis Chefs
- Experience at Chef de Partie/Commis Chef looking for a new challenge
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 or Equivalent is preferred
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Salary up to £21,000
- Opportunity for progression
- Company Benefits including free gym