Our retail client are currently looking to add to their busy and exciting team based in Swindon. Personality is key for this role as you will...
To provide a range of high-quality customer services ensuring these meet the needs of customers and taking advantage of all lead generation and cross-selling opportunities.
- Carry out a variety of customer services within a given specialism, bot accurately and to the customer's satisfaction
- Provide technical advice and guidance on own area of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels within OBG
- Handle the more demanding/unusual queries/work
- Provide support, guidance and encouragement to other team members, assisting in their training where appropriate
- Oversee the work of junior team members in order that agreed on service standards and workflow deadlines are met
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirement can be matched to the Bank's services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised
- Contribute to the appraisal process of junio9r colleagues, providing factual evidence for feedback where appropriate
- Excellent customer service background
- Computer literate
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Stable employment history
Hours and pay:
- £10.12 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Shift rota between 08.30AM - 17:30PM
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Dedicated consultant
- Plenty of financial incentives
- Bonus scheme
- Pay progression
- Training provided
- Progress within Banking
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Arrow Reward Scheme
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!