The Role:To provide a range of high-quality customer services ensuring these meet the needs of customers and taking advantage of all lead generation and cross-selling...
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high-quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information & procedural advice & queries from other business areas. May supervise a small team.
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support tasks e.g. data compilation, reconciliation, research and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures and systems
- Provides guidance on a range of technical queries, using own judgement and interpretation as required, to ensure the timely provision of high-quality information and guidance
- Develop and maintain contacts across the business unit in order to identify customer requirements and provide appropriate support and guidance
- Ensure that all work within the team is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures and relevant external regulations where required
- As required, supervise and coach team members in their day to day activities ensuring their workloads are completed to the required standard, providing advice, guidance, direction and support as appropriate
- Where required, manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required
Contribute to the development of administrative systems and processes to support the work of more senior colleagues
- Where appropriate, assist in the planning of projects, scheduling of implementations, maintenance of project plans, liaising with technical departments, users and other colleagues as required
- Demonstrate core Lloyds Banking Group values & behaviours as an active team member work is typically allocated and monitored on a timeframe in excess of one month.
- Excellent customer service background
- Computer literate
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Stable employment history
Hours and pay:
- £15 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Shift rota between 08.30AM - 17:30PM
What's in it for me?
- Fantastic Pay Rates
- Dedicated consultant
- Plenty of financial incentives
- Bonus scheme
- Pay progression
- Training provided
- Progress within Banking
- Weekly Pay
- Blue Arrow Reward Scheme
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!