Blue Arrow are currently looking for temporary cleaners for one of our clients based in Harlow.Duties: Cleaning and tidying a local pub and the kitchen...
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Assistant for an Office Rental company based in London Bridge.
This position is a permenant role looking to start as soon as possible. Working hours will include Monday to Friday office hours but you may be required to attend on call appiontments if required.
Paying £24,000 per annum working within a highly organised team of maintenance professionals.
- Carrying out tasks assigned to them via Freshdesk ensuring that the standard of work is compliant with company standards and updating Freshdesk accordingly.
- Achieve SLA's set by Maintenance Manager, working in conjunction Team Leaders
- Working closely with the building staff to ensure that all maintenance issues are carried out in a timely fashion and in line with our daily working procedures.
- Ensuring that building staff are informed of any works that may affect clients.
- Follow policies and procedures dictated by The Office Group and current H&S legislation.
- Laising with the building teams ensuring that all Freshdesk tickets are logged accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily management of own cleaning standards ensuring you leave buildings and maintenance areas in line with company procedures.
- Planning and organising of time and tasks in line with the Team Leader so all services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Organising and updating supplier contact information and supply/stock information relevant for each building
- Ensuring stock levels are maintened, communicating any stock that needs ordering to the Team Leader
- Maintain regular contact with the Team Leader, keeping him/her fully updated of re-occuring issues, requesting involvement where necessary / appropriate.
- Ensure email requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Preparing walls for painting, sanding, filling
- Minor electrical works, low voltage, changing light bulbs etc
- Moving furniture
- Fixing door handles, hinges, closers.
- Minor plumbing work
- Hanging whiteboards, TVs, clocks etc
- Laying carpet tiles and moving floor boxes
- Building furniture
- Liaising with the team on site
- 5 GCSE's grade C or above or similar
- Understanding of basic maintenance strategies and buildings
- Able to underatke basic plumbing, carpentry and minor electrical trades
- Minium of 3 years experience in serviced office maintenance or other maintenance roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Self motivated
If this position is for you APPLY NOW!