Waiter Salisbury -- Work/Life Balance!A Waiter is required for a large Contract Catering company based in the Salisbury area. This is an exciting opportunity to...
Work/Life Balance Waiter job - Central Winchester - £8.64 p/h
Our client is based in central Winchester and they are currently looking for a Waiter to serve breakfast, lunch and some functions. It is a prestigious venue so experience in a Waiting job in a high end hospitality business is essential. The working hours are usually day-time, with the occasional function only 1 or 2 evenings per week. Usual shifts are 7am - 3pm or 11am - 7pm.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide catering/waiting services
- To serve food and drink at functions and drinks receptions
- Help setting up rooms for functions
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times
- To monitor equipment requirements
- To undertake other duties as required
- Previous waiting experience in a quality hospitality operation
- Excellent customer service skills
- High standard of personal presentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- £8.64 per hour
- Work/Life Balance!!
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.