Pastry Chef Hotel Ringwood £26k + Tips 5/7 Days working Straight Shifts 48 hrs contract Live in Available!!! Car/Bicycle essential due to location if living...
|Head Chef - Hotel - Ringwood - £40.000 + Tips |
Car/Bicycle essential due to location if living out.
A fabulous 4 * hotel situated in the beautiful village of Burley in the New Forest, looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef or stepping up from a Sous Sous level to join their brigade. The restaurant boasts a superb choice of fresh, locally sourced dishes served daily. This company also offers excellent career opportunities to develop and progress. They have recently done an inside refurbishment, all new kitchen equipment. They have been awarded 1 Rosette and are now pushing towards a 2nd.
Come on Apply now for a fantastic opportunity!!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To ensure the food preparation and presentation meets the required standards
* To comply with the pub's health and safety and food safety legislations
* To supervise, motivate and further develop the team ongoing
* To monitor portion control, fresh food and dry store orders
* Stock Control, GP
What You Need To Have
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications an advantage but not essential
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (advantageous)
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Previous experience in a similar role
* £40.000 + tips, straight shifts, meals on duty
Please Hit the apply button NOW!!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.