Job Role Facilities Manager.Site Lead, managing the daily facilities, including compliance, PPM's, reactive works, cleaning and all other aspects. Responsible for a team of cleaners...
Job Title: Data Administrator/Data Entry
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH16 3SP
Pay Rate: £10.00 ph
Contract Term: Min 6 month fixed contract
Working Times: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Benefits: Full paid training and induction programme
Competitive pay rate
Instant access to Blue Arrow's online training portal
7 minute walk from Haywards Heath station
You will be asked to provide a full 5 year reference and address history for this role
Do you love working with people and possess great attention to detail? Are you a confident communicator who thrives working with a large team?
If you're looking for a steady income for a fixed period of time and want a world-class banking brand on your CV, this Data Administrator role is perfect for you.
You do not need any formal qualifications to be a data administrator, but possessing a natural flair for detail, having excellent telephone and written communication skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and email is essential.
Your personal skills are much more important for a role like this, we are looking for people who are proactive, self-motivated and keen to learn.
You will be part of a special project team within our major banking client's Wealth Customer Delivery' unit, migrating data between systems, responding to a range of internal customer enquiries, verifying and checking other people's work, and supporting your team in general.
The office is located just 7 minutes walk (0.3 miles) from Haywards Heath train station, which is a bustling area full of pubs, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets such as Sainsbury and Waitrose. For the warmer months, there is also Clair Park just round the corner (home to Haywards Heath cricket club).
Whilst working at this banking group, you will also have access to all the internal job vacancies available within the company so there will be other opportunities available to explore. Our client is a fantastic employer who has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years.
You will be provided with great training and given a lot of support to understand the product and processes, and work alongside a great team environment in a relaxed culture.
* Complete a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties (such as data entry and clarifying customers understanding of the information being given).
* Ensure work is completed accurately and in accordance with all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* Oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice and guidance to ensure work is competed efficiently and in a timely manner.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and process changes.
* Take a proactive role in improving the customer experience by identifying and contributing to Customer Journey improvement initiatives.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with the implementation of business process changes.
* Maintain and improve the necessary expertise for the role and complete tasks in required timescales whilst continually following Group Conduct Risk standards.
* Take ownership to drive personal development.
* Excellent oral communication, using clear, concise, jargon-free speech
* Effective telephone manner with customer and colleagues
* Good written communication - producing written material including responses to enquiries using appropriate wording in line with group standards.
* Solid keyboard skills and thorough understanding of appropriate software systems to the role, inputting and extracting a wide range of information
* Organisational awareness - understanding the structure and main operational activities of the business unit and division, products and services available to customers and of their own interaction with other areas of the business.
* Organising skills - prioritising tasks and effectively achieving deadlines. Where appropriate, coordinates and allocates team tasks, using available resources.
* Develop procedural, product and specialist knowledge over time, including appropriate understanding of regulatory guidelines and a good awareness of risks associated with processes.
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
* Positive and approachable manner
* Team player