Immediate start available for experienced Training Coordinator who has great understanding of corporate processed and procedures. You would be working for reputable, international client based...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derbyshire's most reputable and established companies based in Alfreton.
Our client are responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth and recent reconfiguring of the current equipment, we are currently looking to recruit a number of IT hardware technicians.
Please note this is a temporary position for approximately 6 months, and we are looking for the successful candidates to start as soon as possible.
Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Salary: £9.25 p/h
You would be working as key member of the team working to exact specifications, and your core focus will be on consistently delivering excellent customer service.
Duties will include:
* Set up in-house hardware and systems
* Ensuring all equipment is properly installed and thoroughly tested prior to despatch
* Ensuring colleagues can confidently and seamlessly complete their work, with the necessary tools needed
* Complete detailed analysis work to identify any software or hardware issues and trends
* Previous experience in an IT hardware environment is desirable
* Previous experience in the setup of laptops/tablets
* Excellent communicator
* Team player
* Ability to work effectively and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently
* Can consistently demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy in your work
* Show excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Remaining calm and having a friendly under pressure attitude
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for long term temporary or immediate work.
* Free on-site parking is available
* On-site canteens and other on-site facilities also available
* Up to 33 days holiday after successful period of time
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available however you must have flexibility in this due to the location. Our Client is based in the Somercotes area of Alfreton.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.