The Role: We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious banking environment within the Platform Migration Team. Assisting...
- Process all standard transactions in a compliant manner to meet key performance indicators and support Service Level Standards, seeking guidance when unsure
- Focus on process efficiency & customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Ensure that all work is completed accurately and adhere to all specific Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations
- Ensure all details entered onto the system are up to date and precise to allow accurate reporting to the FCA
- Liaise with internal and external customers to deal with general telephone queries for routine transactions
- Investigate and solve complex enquiries and concerns, communicating professionally and concisely with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle cases end to end, using knowledge, responsibility, decision making and accountability to deliver an efficient service to customers
- Be flexible and committed to undertake various tasks at a similar level
- Focus on customer service whilst delivering against defined productivity goals
- Identify, suggest and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Remain compliant ensuring you act in accordance with policy and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Review your performance against objectives and take personal responsibility for your development
- Demonstrating the LBG values and behaviours and our Codes of Responsibility in all your day to day activity
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Works collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for Lloyds Banking Group. Shows commitment to shared goals and balances individual priorities with the needs of the team.
- Communicates ideas and information, ensuring that the message is understood. Uses a range of media and tailors approach and personal style to match the needs of the situation and audience.
- Delivers a quality service or product that delivers the right customer outcomes (even if this does not generate business for LBG) and exceeds customer satisfaction or expectations.
- Responds positively to the changing needs of the business. Maintains focus and overcomes resistance. Adapts effectively to changes in new work structures, processes, requirements or environment.
- Plans ahead and organises work in a systematic and organised way to ensure that personal, team and functional objectives are achieved. Actions and plans are aligned with the purpose, strategy and values of Lloyds Banking Group.
- Ensures that risks are identified, managed and escalated where appropriate. Compliance with all relevant risk measures, internal policies and processes.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!